1. 3,500 calories = 1 pound, BUT not all calories are the same for health and satiety
2. Nearly 75% of all Americans aren't eating their recommended quantity of vegetables per day!
3. The different colors of fruits and vegetables signify different vitamin and mineral content, eat a rainbow for variety in your diet!
4. The maximum recommended daily intake of sodium is 2,300 mg a day, while most Americans eat almost twice that
5. A balanced diet includes carbohydrates, proteins and fats -- I can help you figure out how much of each will help you meet your goals best!
6. Downsize your plates to downsize your portions without even noticing! Eating less can be as easy as putting your food on smaller plates: the SAME portion looks heaping on a 9 inch plate, rather than meager on a 12 inch place.
7. Small habits add up to big lifestyle changes, contact me to start improving your health today!